The University of Louisville offers need- and merit-based scholarships to help on line pupils meet up with the price of their training.
To show need, you have to finish the complimentary Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA). Pupils may be eligible for a multiple scholarship and they are motivated to explore all feasible avenues for capital, both from within and outside of UofL. Please look at categories below for more information on scholarship possibilities.
New undergraduate pupils should look at the sites below for more information on scholarships granted upon admission or through the scholar Financial Aid OfficeвЂ™s (SFAO) scholarship application procedure.
On line program pupils meet the criteria when it comes to transfer that is following:
Students pursuing an on-line level at the University of Louisville could be entitled to scholarships handled by the SFAO. All scholarships handled by the SFAO are handled via one application. The applying due date is February 15 for future years that are academic.
Prizes readily available for non-traditional pupils consist of:
UofL departments that are academic offer scholarship honors for the undergraduate and graduate amounts, with varying application procedures and timelines. Find out more about prizes that could be readily available for the noted programs that are online visiting the page(s) linked below.
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Sociology
- BA in WomenвЂ™s, Gender and Sex Studies
- BS in Criminal Justice
- Bernard M. Trager Family Foundation Scholarship for Equality
- Brian Buford Endowed Pride Alumni Scholarship
- Wilson Scholarship for LGBTQ+ Students of Color dawn
- Derby City Bears Scholarship
- Johnson-Campion Alumni Scholarship
- Ken Terrill Memorial Award
- WomenвЂ™s Club regarding the University of Louisville Scholarship
- WomenвЂ™s Club of this University of Louisville Lesia Sublett Scholarship
- WomenвЂ™s Club of this University of Louisville Minority solitary Parent Scholarship
- Dr. Ann T. Allen Scholarship
- Army Aviation Assoc America Scholarship
- Army Crisis Relief
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Association associated with the United States Of America Army
- Profession University Assoc Visualize
- Graduate Technology Scholarship for Military Veterans
- Military Purchase regarding the Purple Heart
- Military Spouses Scholarships
- The Samsung United States Legion Scholarship
- The Scholarships for Military Kids System
- Us Association of University Ladies (AAUW)
- Los Angeles Unidad Latina Foundation
- Ralph W. Shrader Graduate Diversity Scholarship
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (Louisville Chapter) (PFLAG)
- AICPA Foundation Two-year Transfer Scholarship Award
- Community Foundation of Louisville
- KHEAA College Access Give
- Scholly – Scholarship Database
- The Daughters of this United States Revolution
- FAFSA kind: 2019-2020
- FAFSA submission screen: October 1, 2018 — June 30, 2020
- Tax & earnings information: 2017
- FAFSA kind: 2020-2021
- FAFSA submission screen: 1, 2019 — June 30, 2021 october
- Tax & earnings information: 2018
UofL also provides division prizes for students fulfilling unique requirements. These scholarships have actually varying application procedures and timelines. Honors readily available for non-traditional pupils consist of but might not be limited by the people given below.
Beth K. Areas Scholarship/Fields Alumni Scholarship
Sagar Patagundi Alumni Scholarship (University of Louisville)
Overseas Scholar Tuition Help Scholarship
The Bridgette Pregliasco Torchbearer Endowment
Pupils may use scholarships made available from outside businesses to greatly help with academic costs. We continue steadily to upgrade our listing of prospective capital sources for online transfer and/or graduate pupils, therefore please always check right back usually. These scholarships aren’t associated with UofL.
FAFSA Kinds online payday loans Illinois and Deadlines
Wondering which FAFSA form you’ll want to register so when it really is due? Listed here are a couple of times for guide:
For Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and summertime 2020
For Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and summertime 2021
Please be aware: Filing your 2020-2021 FAFSA on or as near to October 1, 2019 as you can will optimize your possible honor eligibility for the 2020-2021 educational 12 months.